Piranha Bytes has released a new update for the PC version of Risen 3: Titan Lords. According to the team, this patch adds a slew of visual enhancements to Risen 3: Titan Lords for players running the game on a 64-bit OS. As always, this update will be auto-downloaded from Steam and below you can view its key features.
Risen 3: Titan Lords – PC Update Changelog:
– Improved texture resolution for items, objects, foliage, terrain, particle effects, characters, monsters and other in-game models.
– Improved draw distance & viewing ranges
– Larger caches leading to smoother frame-rates & less LOD streaming
– The introduction of new state of the art post-process effects such as bokeh depth of field and HDR bloom
– Addition of a new physically based, more visually realistic cloud rendering technique that adds even more spectacular skies and sunsets to the dynamic day-night cycles.