Namco Bandai announced today that a closed beta test for its upcoming free-to-play fighting game, Rise of Incarnates, will launch on August 8th and will last until August 18th at 9:00am CET. During this beta test, players will enjoy ‘acrobatic aerial and visceral ground based combat, brutal super-moves and power-ups, and strategic environmental manipulation.’
Players participating in the Rise of Incarnates Closed Beta will be able to play as Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper and Ares. Brynhildr will be added to the character roster as well on August 13th.
Battles will take place in the New York City and Paris levels; both of which feature level designs that allow players to utilize the environment to their advantage.
The Closed Beta will have a selection of in-game purchasable options available; this will allow players to try out a selection of in-game character customization options.
Here are the key improvements that will be featured in this closed beta build of Rise of Incarnates:
· Skill cubes can be synthesized to improve your character’s performance
· Tag a friend to battle with over multiple matches
· Addition of Awakening system
· Introduction of new character, Brynhildr (8/13)
· Introduction of new stage, Paris (8/13)
· Additional releases of customization items (throughout the Beta)
Improvements from Alpha
· Input improvements that increase control responsiveness
· Improved UI
· New, re-flowed tutorials
· More screen resolution options
· Vast array of customization items for characters