Konami has released a new patch and Data Pack 4 for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. This new data pack brings more realistic faces of over 90 players, adds new boots, updates uniforms and adds player portraits photos.
Moreover, the latest patch for PES 2018 fixes an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display, as well as some bugs/issues for the “myClub” and “Become a Legend” modes.
Steam will download the new patch and data pack the next time you launch its client, and you can find their complete changelogs below.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Patch April 25 & Data Pack 4 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display.
- Fixed a display issue affecting some Player data items in myClub mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to close unexpectedly when attempting to use the scroll feature before Manager pictures had finished loading in the Managers List.
- Fixed an issue that caused a box containing ‘0’ to be displayed in the Player name panel during matches.
Become a Legend
- Fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
- Made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.
Data Pack 4
Updated models of the National Team kits
Updated adidas models of the Japanese, German, Spanish, and Columbian National Team away kits, NIKE models of the Brazilian, French, British National Team kits, and PUMA models of the Italian, Slovakian National Team kits.
- Club kits of 9 teams, along with the National Teams listed above
Added New boots
- Latest NIKE model boots
Updated Player Faces
- More realistic faces of over 90 players
Player portraits photos added
- Lots of new player portraits that are seen when setting formations and checking player stats during matches will be added.