Hugo Cardoso has informed us about his upcoming top-down strategy game, Survivor Squad. Survivor Squad is a strategy action game where you control a Squad of up to four survivors, and guide them through a highly randomized world looking for supplies to aid you on your journey.
According to its description, Survivor Squad is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates, meaning that if you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die.
The game is planned for a May 2013 release on the PC. Those interested can also vote for it on Steam’s Greenlight.
Here are the key features of Survivor Squad:
– Top down 2D Strategy Action
– Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
– Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
– Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
– Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
– Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
– Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
– Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
– Three game modes: Campaign, Survival and Death Lab.
Survivor Squad - Trailer