Fresh3D has released a new update for Outcast 1.1 that improves overall performance and stability, adds support for borderless fullscreen, refactors ingame options menu and implements full support of Steam’s Overlay. As always, this update will be auto-downloaded the next time you launch Steam’s client, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Outcast 1.1 Update 184.108.40.20636 Changelog:
- New: Full support of Steam Overlay !!
- New: Add option to enable or not the usage of SteamAPI (default is enabled)
- New: Borderless fullscreen support (cefault, user can still force native fullscreen)
- Fixed: Improve launcher compatibility issue under Windows 8.1
- Fixed: Improve fullscreen toggle, vsync and slowdown issues related to Directdraw buffer access
- Fixed: Sound settings no more reseted when changing map and persistent between games
- Fixed: Refactored ingame options menu
- Fixed: Potential crashes when leaving a map (ie end game cinematic)
- Fixed: Save game can now be done without keyboard
- Fixed: Various bug fixes and stability improvements
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”