Bugbear Entertainment has released a new update for its racing game, Next Car Game: Wreckfest. According to its changelog, this update adds a new car, improves foliage, improves shifting with sequential and H-shifter and adds a button to automatically distribute all available repair points to parts that are in worst condition. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Next Car Game: Wreckfest Update Changelog:
- Added a new car: Asian 1.
- Improved shifting with sequential and H-shifter.
- Added a button to automatically distribute all available repair points to parts that are in worst condition.
- Reduced part wear rate.
- Improved foliage.
- Fixed mud surface, tweaked off-road surfaces.
- Multiplayer race start should no longer get stuck if someone joins or timeouts during the last seconds.
- Implemented a probable fix for the 64-bit version sometimes crashing when a large amount of (dynamic) tires activated.
- Bots that are manually added now remain on the dedicated server after track rotation.
- Increased server name length limit.
- Improved HUD.