Cybernetic Walrus has released a brand new patch for Antigraviator. According to the release notes, this patch introduces Pure Mode, a highly-requested feature, giving players the option to race without traps and pick-ups. Also added are multiple camera views and bindable keys, amongst other fixes and improvements.
Furthermore, update 1.1 for Antigraviator adds more Leaderboards, support for the Trustmaster Hotas X, screenspace reflections, and packs some improvements to increase performance on some machines.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
Antigraviator Update 1.1 Release Notes
- Added Pure Mode, which removes traps and pickups from a race. You gain boost every few seconds so you can still boost. Play Pure Mode races in quickplay and in the main campaigns
- Added custom key binds. It’s now possible to customise the key binds on your keyboard and controller any way you like!
- Added Multiple camera views. You can now switch between two camera views, the regular cam and a cam that is a bit further away so you see more of the track. A bumper cam is coming very soon!
- Added more Leaderboards. Every track now has its own leaderboard for every mode
- Added support for the Trustmaster Hotas X
- Multiplayer now gives double the number of credits and divides them among all players instead of just the top players
- The bug where the game would crash during scene loading seems to be squashed after we updated the Unity player. None of our machines are affected by the bug while running the 1.1 version of the game, and none of our trusted and appreciated testers experience these crashes anymore. However, if you still experience these issues, please let us know on the forum.
- We made some improvements to increase performance on some machines.
- You can now enable screenspace reflections in the options menu. This is only for very high-end machines as this is very resource expensive!
- Other smaller bugs have been addressed
- Changed the description of the Rocket-powered Rookie achievement. This achievement is rewarded when you complete the rookie league, not the first league.