PQube and Microids announced today that Moto Racer 4 will be released on November 4th. Moto Racer 4 is described as the most exciting new arcade style motorbike racing game of the year and in order to celebrate this announcement, PQube released a new trailer for it.
Moto Racer 4 aims to deliver high-speed races on powerful bikes alternating with motocross on more nimble machines for a white-knuckle ride that gleefully ignores the rules of fair play in favour of ruthless aggression.
Here are the game’s key features:
- KING OF THE HILL: Each rider starts with the same time on the clock. While time runs down for the leader, the other racers get extra turbo. The first player to get their counter down to zero wins the race.
- LAST MAN STANDING: The last player to pass each checkpoint is eliminated.
- SURVIVAL: The race starts with very little time on the clock. Players gain time by passing the checkpoints. In single-player mode, the aim is to survive for a specific length of time. In multi-player mode, the winner is the last player with time left on their clock.
- CATCH-UP: The player’s opponents begin the race with a head start and the player must be in first place at a specific time.
- WOLF PACK: The player begins the race with a head start and must maintain it for a certain length of time without being overtaken.
- GHOST BIKE: The player starts the race in last place and is not allowed to deviate from the road or collide with others. S/he must finish in a specified minimum place.
- GOLDEN HELMET: Competitors must earn the one golden helmet up for grabs during the race. To do this, they must be first past the initial checkpoint. If the player wearing the golden helmet is knocked by another player, s/he surrenders it to that player. If a player falls off their bike, s/he loses the helmet and it is automatically sent to the next checkpoint.
Moto Racer 4 - Trailer UK