THQ Nordic has announced that its mercenary tactic game Jagged Alliance: Rage! will be available on September 27th for the PC. In this turn-based strategy game, your team of Mercenaries will be always outnumbered and low on resources and the company has released a new trailer in order to celebrate this announcement.
This spin-off from the Jagged-Alliance-Franchise is about the beloved mercs like Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, Charlene “Raven” Higgins and more. Playable in singleplayer and coop-multiplayer, the game will feature an approximately 20-hour long campaign.
Here are the game’s key features:
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies