Dambuster Studios has released a new performance patch for Homefront: The Revolution. This patch boosts frame rate a further 15% on top of the 25% improvement already achieved in 1.06. In addition, this update features two brand new missions for the Resistance Mode.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read below its complete changelog
Homefront: The Revolution – Performance Patch Changelog:
- 2 New Resistance Mode Map ‘Boom Patrol’ & ‘Indy Forever’
- Save Stall Reduction
- Smoother framerate and improved performance throughout the game via
- Spawning Optimisations
- Checkpoint Save Optimisations
- Lighting and Particle Optimisations
- Bug fixes and stability improvements including
- Fix for intermittent issue in which a box could get stuck preventing Medical Supplies Strikpoint completing correctly
- Fix for enemies not spawning correctly on occasion preventing Old Town Apartment Strikepoint completing correctly
- Fix for padlocks not being able to be destroyed in certain situations preventing Car Park Chop Shop Strikepoint to be completed
- Fix for black screen sometimes occurring following Aftermath mission and cinematic cutscene’s
- Fixed an issue with some players losing equipment when continuing save game from a previous patch
- Fixed a further issue some players experience with the SAM launcher becoming blocked in End Game
- New Resistance Mode Features
- Added ‘Guerrilla Score’ system to indicate a player’s overall experience in the game. Players can earn Guerrilla score by ranking up characters, completing missions on increasing difficulties, earning new citations and increasing a characters ‘Renown’.
- Added ‘Renown’ system to reward continued play with a character at the rank cap. All XP gained at max rank contributes towards a character’s renown, increase their Renown to earn more Guerrilla Score and Armory crates.
- Added the ability to set Resistance Mode character name with more than basic English characters
- Updated Resistance Mode End of Mission display to better present end of match rewards
- Resistance Mode bug fixes and stability improvements
- Inside Job achievement tweak to reduce the number of reinforcements called after securing a stronghold