Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction has been released on Steam and a lot of PC gamers are quite disappointed with it. And in a shocking turn of events, Team 6 decided to hear its fans and is already working on a patch that promises to fix most of FlatOut 3’s issues. Therefore, this patch will introduce a classic mode in which cars and physics are similar to those of FlatOut 1 & 2, a fix for the G25 wheel, improved physics and a better health balancing. The team has also released a video to show off the classic mode and is available bellow. FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is currently priced at 30 euros!
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction Patch 1 Changelog:
– “Classic” option for more realistic springs, slower paced gameplay as well as harder physics for destroyable objects.
– Multiplayer lobby game mode select
– Improved physics (especially on landing), especially for offroad and monstertrucks.
– Fixed the respawn issue in multiplay.
– Video options: disabling of postFX, amongst others.
– Radar fix in destruction derby & monster trucks.
– More proper health balancing (especially usefull in challenge / destruction mode but also during races).
– G25 fix
– Less spinning when being hit by opponents
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."