Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction has been released on Steam and a lot of PC gamers are quite disappointed with it. And in a shocking turn of events, Team 6 decided to hear its fans and is already working on a patch that promises to fix most of FlatOut 3’s issues. Therefore, this patch will introduce a classic mode in which cars and physics are similar to those of FlatOut 1 & 2, a fix for the G25 wheel, improved physics and a better health balancing. The team has also released a video to show off the classic mode and is available bellow. FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is currently priced at 30 euros!
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction Patch 1 Changelog:
– “Classic” option for more realistic springs, slower paced gameplay as well as harder physics for destroyable objects.
– Multiplayer lobby game mode select
– Improved physics (especially on landing), especially for offroad and monstertrucks.
– Fixed the respawn issue in multiplay.
– Video options: disabling of postFX, amongst others.
– Radar fix in destruction derby & monster trucks.
– More proper health balancing (especially usefull in challenge / destruction mode but also during races).
– G25 fix
– Less spinning when being hit by opponents