Ubisoft has released the first update for its latest strategy city building game, Anno 1800. According to the release notes, this patch addresses an issue for the Steam version that made the game’s FPS drop significantly.
Moreover, this patch comes with fixes for several crashes and several Multiplayer Desyncs, bring some balance tweaks, and fixes a rare issue that could prevent gamers from receiving any further quests after loading a savegame that has been created while a Newspaper was displayed.
As always, UPLAY, Epic Games Store and Steam will download this patch the next time you launch their clients, and you can find its complete changelog below.
Anno 1800 Patch 01 Release Notes
- ANNO 1800 – Patchnotes (Patch 01, coming 25.04.2019)
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed several Multiplayer Desyncs.
- Fixed an issue for the Steam version, that made the games FPS drop significantly.
- Fixed a rare issue, getting no further quests, after loading a savegame that has been created while a Newspaper was displayed.
Added some balancing fixes:
- Diplomacy: Lowered the cooldown of “Flattering” and “Gifting” from 60 mins to 30 mins.
- Diplomacy: Negotiations in the late game now cost ~70% less.
- Visitors: Visitors are now more generous (Visitor income increased by 50%).