One of the most annoying things in Fallout 4 is when the players gets stuck on terminals. That’s a really awful bug that passed Bethesda’s Q&A. Thankfully, the team has released a new beta patch on Steam that fixes this issue. Moreover, this beta patch brings general memory and stability improvements.
This update is around 210MB in size and will be auto-downloaded from Steam (that is if you have already gained access to the game’s beta patches). If you have not and want to, you can gain by following this guide.
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
- Select OK.
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
Here is the changelog for this brand new PC beta update.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”