One of the most annoying things in Fallout 4 is when the players gets stuck on terminals. That’s a really awful bug that passed Bethesda’s Q&A. Thankfully, the team has released a new beta patch on Steam that fixes this issue. Moreover, this beta patch brings general memory and stability improvements.
This update is around 210MB in size and will be auto-downloaded from Steam (that is if you have already gained access to the game’s beta patches). If you have not and want to, you can gain by following this guide.
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
- Select OK.
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
Here is the changelog for this brand new PC beta update.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals