Great news for PC gamers as Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition has just been launched on GOG and is DRM-free. The game is currently coming with a 17% discount, and is one of the few triple-A games releasing on GOG.
Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition includes:
- Dying Light Game Enhanced (base game)
- Dying Light The Following (expansion)
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle (DLC)
- The Bozak Horde game mode (DLC)
- Be the Zombie multiplayer mode(DLC)
- Cuisine & Cargo challenge missions (DLC)
Here are the key features of the game:
- VAST OPEN WORLD – Traverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you’ll fight for survival against numerous kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies.
- NIGHT CHANGES THE RULES – In daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its hunt.
- PARKOUR-STYLE MOVEMENT – Whether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before.
- 4-PLAYER CO-OP – Cooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character with dozens of unique outfits.
- ASYMMETRIC MULTIPLAYER – Your game can be invaded by the Night Hunter, a human-controlled, extremely powerful enemy. Join forces with other players to repel the invasion or go one-on-one with Harran’s worst nightmare.
- EXPANDED WITH DYING LIGHT: THE FOLLOWING – Discover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane’s story thanks to this massive expansion. Leave the quarantine zone and investigate a mysterious faith that has asserted itself in the seemingly serene countryside – a region bigger than all areas of the Dying Light combined!
- DRIVE TO SURVIVE – Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your deadliest weapon yet.