Trendy Entertainment has just released a new update and the Eternia Shards DLC for their Tower Defense Action-RPG, Dungeon Defenders. The Eternia Shards DLC will add 5 new achievements, new missions, a “Nightmare” difficulty mode and new “Mythical” quality-level items. The new update, on the other hand, comes with various fixes, nerfs, changes and additions. This new content for Dungeon Defenders will be auto-downloaded the next time you start the Steam client. You can view the feature list for the DLC and the update after the jump.
Eternia Shards DLC
* Added Part 1 missions: Mistymire Forest, Portal Defense, LifeStream Hollow Uber MonsterFest (8-player), LifeStream Hollow PvP
* Added early-access to “Nightmare” difficulty mode for owners of the ‘Eternia Shards Complete Pack’ DLC, with Eternia Shard enemies featured, & corresponding level, enemy, spawn layout & boss rebalancings
* Added 5 new achievements: Mythical Defender, Portal Protector, Nightmare Portal Protector, Nightmare Eternia Shard Recovered: Purple, Eternia Shard Recovered: Purple
* Added new “Mythical” quality-level items, with a level requirement of 74All Modes
* Fixed a GPU memory leak crash involving any mission with Terrain
* Possible to sell/buy items with a value above 100 million now.
* Added Adjustable Camera Field-Of-View Options slider
* Fixed 1-byte Stat overflow bug, and Raised maximum Per-Item Hero/Defense Stat to 360 (not a total cap, just on each individual item, up from 126)
* Changed Pet XP earnings to 100% of earned XP, up from 50%
* Fixed a Secure-Trade failure bug
* Fixed a UMF enemy-stuck area
* Added optional damage-red material flash when any object or character takes damage
* Raised Level Cap to 74
* DefenderStore.com items will now automatically remove from web listing when sold, dropped, or traded, and will switch between web Shop and web Inventory if moved between in-game Shop and Inventory respectively.
* DefenderStore.com listing name will now automatically match in-game shop name
* Damage resistance no longer reduces incoming momentum (knockback) from hits
* Moved shake-camera and step-towards-target options to the general options panel
* Made ALL Missions and Challenges have Leaderboards
* Added next/previous page buttons to the Play Statistics UI level list
* Nerfed Animus Damage by 33% (retroactive)
* Changed Piercing Shot & Piercing Spreadshot cooldown time from 1.25 seconds to 4 seconds
* TrendyNet will no longer accept connection from pre-7.13 game versions
* Increased non-equipment Stat point cap from 100 to 120
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."