Ubisoft released today a new patch for their racing game, Driver: San Francisco. Although this patch will be auto-downloaded from Ubisoft’s launcher, you can also download it manually from here. This third update for Driver: San Francisco is 64MB in size and adds support for Logitech’s G27 steering wheel, as well as for very high screen resolutions. You can view the complete changelog after the jump.
Driver: San Francisco Patch 1.03 Changelog:
– Added support for Logitech G27 Steering Wheel.
– Game now supports very high screen resolutions (up to 2560*1600).
– Several menu control glitches fixed.
– In some rare cases players may observe FPS stutter. This is now fixed.
– Fixed an issue when the game was unable to locate player’s saves if his Uplay account contained ‘.’ (dot character).
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."