Codemasters has released a brand new update for Dirt Rally 2.0. According to the release notes, this patch brings stability improvements across all modes, prevents negative times from posting to leaderboards and enables OSD Dial in headcam.
Moreover, this update adds new engine audio for Citroen C3 R5 and Ford Mustang GT4, resolves the darkness issue when using interior cameras, prevents custom online from disconnecting users in specific conditions, and prevents audio cut outs.
Since this is the second patch that Codemasters has released for DiRT Rally 2.0, we’ll put the game into the test and re-benchmark it. As such, you can expect our PC Performance Analysis article to go live this weekend.
As always, Steam will auto-download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
DiRT Rally 2.0 – Patch 1.2 Release Notes
- Stability improvements across all modes
- Prevented negative times from posting to leaderboards
- OSD Dial can now be enabled in headcam
- New engine audio for Citroen C3 R5 and Ford Mustang GT4
- ‘Upgraded’ trophy/achievement will now unlock
- Darkness issue resolved when using interior cameras
- Softlock will no longer occur if user owns too many vehicles
- Proximity indicators are now available for rallycross
- Prevented exploit for claiming rewards multiple times
- Podium counter will now correctly update in My Team
- Prevented audio cut outs
- Joker Lap cut-scene is now skippable
- Custom online will no longer disconnect users in specific conditions
- Improvements and corrections to text (all languages)
- Improvements to subtitle content
- Accented characters will be entered correctly in user text fields