Bohemia Interactive announced the release of update 1.11 for its multiplayer zombie survival game, DayZ. The new update stabilizes important features of the game, significantly improving the overall experience for players.
Furthermore, with Update 1.11, a complete wipe of both characters and official servers will take place. The wipe is meant to compliment the update 1.11 for a fresh start into 2021. It also secures us a clean foundation to monitor the changes made with previous economy updates.
Below you can find the key features of this latest update.
DayZ Update 1.11 Key Features
- Fixed various zombie behaviors such as the infected colliding and going through the player’s character.
- Interaction with cars is more realistic, fixing random character bugs when entering and leaving cars.
- No more strange interruptions when sea fishing
- Huge improvements to horticulture
- Polished damage dealing and triggers
- Massive improvement on the engine script, allowing servers to load more mods than ever before.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”