Modder ‘Hajas’ has released a massive new mod for Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. According to its description, the Call of Duty Frontlines FOREVER mod brings 50 gametypes, adds Airborne Mode to all gametypes, adds Help Mode to all team-based gametypes and Random Objectives.
This mod also features a Stars & Medals system, over 2400 weapons modes with 16 pre-defined modes, the famous War Server, HER for the realism fans with lots of Blood and Gore, Airborne support, an Intelligent Server and many other new features.
In short, this is a must-have mod for all Call of Duty 4 fans. Hell, it even features a Battle Royale mode.
Those interested can download Call of Duty Frontlines FOREVER from here, and below you can find a list of its main key features.
- War Server with battlefields up to 3999 territories
- 46 Brand New Gametypes (52 in total!)
- Airborne Mode to ALL gametypes let you be a paratrooper falling from the sky
- Help Mode, which you can play a realistic freeze-tag game in any team based gametype
- Random Objectives changing each round with MILLIONS combinations
- HER with realistic Blood, Gore, Pain, Damage & Physics effects
- Medic System with a Medic Perk to let you save your wounded teamates
- Over 2400 Weapons Modes with 16 pre-defined modes
- 4 Different Support Strikes (Tactical Airstrike/Heavy Bombing Strike/Artillery Strike/Mortar Strike)
- Intelligent Server who admins the server for you the way you want
- Intelligent Anti-Camping System coded to each gametype
- Frontlines Weapons, brand new balance and behavior!
- Full Rank System with Custom Classes + Create-A-Class INGAME
- Frontlines Duel, where the last 2 will dispute the round with knifes
- Frontlines Last Stand, a lot more realistic and fair to both sides
- Multi-Language Support to really ANY language you speak
- Thousands of other features and options to let you do whenever you want
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”