Here is another reason why most – if not all – PC games should be friendlier to mods. YouTube’s member ‘TFXLive’ has just released a mod for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel that enables a third-person viewpoint, making the whole experience much more ‘enjoyable’ for all those who want to appreciate their in-game characters.
TFXLive was also responsible for a third-person mod for Borderlands 2, however this brand new mod for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is miles better than that.
This third-person mod works on all versions of Borderland: The Pre-Sequel, and comes with improved iron sight and scoping from third-person to first-person mode (compared to its Borderlands 2 cousin). It’s also standalone, meaning you won’t need any third party tools to run it.
Here is a guide that TFXLive provided via which you can enable this third-person viewpoint:
1. Go to this link http://adf.ly/tTIHs to download the mod.
2. Click skip ad in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down a little and choose your download method then initiate download for BLTPS_Third_Person_Mod_v2.zip.
4. Unzip BLTPS_Third_Person_Mod_v2.zip to any location so that you have access to BLTPS_Third_Person_Mod_v2.exe.
5. Start up Borderlands: The Pre Sequel game.
6. Alt-Tab out of Borderlands game when it has fully loaded.
7. Run as administrator BLTPS_Third_Person_Mod_v2.exe.
8. Go back into Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
9. Press F5 TWICE, you will hear an activation beep, you will now be in 3rd person mode.
10. You can now press F5 to toggle in between third-person and first-person mode.
11. If you right click and aim when in third-person mode it will go to iron sight or scoping view depending on weapon used.