Modder ‘Boxhead78’ has released brand new version of his Redux mod for Black & White 2. In case you weren’t aware of, Black & White 2: Redux is a modification which aims to recreate the game with an increased difficulty. This mod mainly adds an improved AI, changed landscapes, minor features and some balance tweaks.
Version 1.1 increases delay between enemy miracles from altars in the first Japanese land, increases overall performance, fixes some navigation issues in land 9 and updates the loading screens.
Furthermore, this new version adjusts land 4 to have a more “icy” look, fixes AI only building 1 siege weapon sometimes in land 4 and fixes some navigation issues in land 9.
Those interested can download the mod from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Black & White 2: Redux Version 1.1 Release Notes
- First japanese land: Increased delay between enemy miracles from altars
- Fixed Land 4 outro
- Increased overall performance
- Fixed two siege weapons spawning below the ground in land 10
- Fixed some navigation issues in land 9
- Fixed AI only building 1 siege weapon sometimes in land 4
- Adjusted land 4 to have a more “icy” look
- Minor work on land 4
- Reworked lightning and water in land 6
- Updated loading screens