Daum Games announced today that the first closed beta testing phase for Black Desert Online is live and will run until December 22nd at 7:00AM UTC. Players who have been selected to participate should follow the instructions provided to access the Beta and get an early look at the MMORPG with the deepest character customization system to date.
In addition, players who pre-ordered the Conqueror’s Package will automatically be entered in both this first Beta test and the second.
The Beta test includes several improvements based on community feedback, the exciting Tamer class, the expansive Calpheon region, as well as special in-game events.
GMs will be hosting games and challenges in which players can win prizes like dyes, taming equipment, and lanterns to help light the way through the stormy nights to the spots where GMs will ultimately spawn Kzaka, one of the biggest world bosses that players can fight come launch.
Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with spectacular visuals (for an MMO title that is) and skill-based combat that aims to rejuvenate the genre.
Here are the game’s key features:
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support