Headup Games announced today that Arson and Plunder, a 2D arcade/beat’em up adventure based on the big genre classics of the 90’s, is now available via its official website. The core gameplay has been technically modernized and is now demanding your vote! In perfect beat’em up style you wade as a merciless orc or magic wielding elf through the blood of hordes of your enemies.
In single player mode, switch between characters who have magically been bound to each other. The game features beautiful 2D visuals, interactive scenarios and a humorous story. Survive and free your realm from the human occupying power in five difficulty levels. While playing, you can always switch between being an orc or an elf. This element makes the game especially dynamic. The controls are always intuitive and help you to carve your way through an adventure bursting with humor and action.
Arson & Plunder HD features:
• Full Xbox controller support (so it feels arcadish and real)
• Switch your character any time you like
• Specials skills for both characters – brute force or magic, what will it be?
• 2D comic art style
• 5 difficulty levels in over 25 missions
• Challenging boss fights
Heaup Games promises to add the following features if they make it onto Steam:
• Add achievements for all bragging addicts
• Add local and online 2 player coop mode – Yes, that’s two players on one screen included!
• Think of something very special we haven’t had time to come up with – take our word for it!
Arson & Plunder