Filippo Tarpini has released a new mod for CONTROL that adds native HDR and Ultrawide support to it. This is a must-have mod for everyone that has an HDR monitor, and we highly recommend downloading it.
Furthermore, this mod adds a new “Max” texture settings to improve the slow texture streaming. By using it, players can eliminate (or at least minimize) the low-resolution textures that can appear in the game. Not only that but the mod fixes a launcher issue that affected Intel Arc GPUs.
You can download this HDR Mod from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
CONTROL HDR Mod Release Notes
- Native HDR (improves color accuracy/banding, allows greater contrast and brighter highlights).
- Upgraded DLSS to 2.5.1 and improve its implementation (people reported this is compatible with FSR 2.1 injection)
- Added a new “Max” texture setting to improve the slow texture streaming.
- Full UltraWide support: unlock any resolution and aspect ratio, including 32:9+.
- Fixed UI issues at non 16:9 aspect ratios (e.g. enemies health bars were displaced).
- Some FOV and LOD fixes for UW.
- Improved window+borderless+fullscreen management.
- Fixed the launcher (and game) failing to find your DX12 card if it wasn’t Nvidia or AMD (e.g. Intel Arc GPUs).
- Minor fixes and feature